Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Christmas church clothes !!!!

My mom always gives the kids an outfit for Christmas, and this year they were all in need of some new church clothes. WE had our best friends baby blessing to attend today, so she kindly let the kids have them early!!! I think they all looked so stinkin cute, Gun was not wanting to let me get a good picture though so thats all ya get. ( Please ignore my messy house in the background, getting all 5 of us ready by 9 was not easy)

My 2 handsome boys!!






And not a good picture of Cambria, but I was in a hurry, and its the only one I took!!!She was so kindly packing the diaper bag for me, cause i was running so behind!!!!





2 comments:

About Us said...

What cute kids! Hey I was going to tell you Sat. 20th @ 9 a.m. is the ward Christmas party they will be having breakfast and Santa will be coming too. If you can come great, if not I'd be glad to take our kids:)

Troy and Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I got the same sweaters for my boys! They are so adorable.