Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dancin with the Barbies !!!!

Gunners new favorite thing to do is to find the Naked Princess and the Pauper Barbie that sings, and dance around the basement with her!!! It is so funny to watch!!!!








Holidaily topic!!!
Christmas Quiz:
a. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmm.... I think just all the yummy goodies that my neighbors want to make me fatwith!!! Especially the yummy breads!!!
b. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial pre lit, I tell paul every year that one year we should get a real one, so maybe one year
c. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?yes we always open Christmas Jammies and slippers, but this year I am going to start a new little tradition.I hate how they get so many cute clothes for Christmas, but by then all of the fun Parties you want to dress up for are over, so I am going to start letting them open one of there outfits on Christmas eve morning to wear on Christmas Eve
d. Can you ice skate?Ya I can, I have pretty good balance, I have not been forever though, it sounds fun:)
e. Easiest person to buy for? Cambria......I have list and lists and lists!! She wants EVERYTHING!!!!!

No comments: