Monday, December 15, 2008

Funniest Christmas story!!!!!

SO I am going to go with the Holidaily topic for todays post!!!! My funniest Christmas memory, has to be from last year. Every Christmas morning we go to Pauls parents for Christmas breakfast, and open presents and stuff well last year Pauls parents had a new dog, and the kids kept letting him in the house. Well there was something about Paul that that dog just liked. He kept hopping up on the couch and humping Paul . Paul would knock him down and 2 seconds later he would get up and try again. It went on the entire morning and everyone got a good laugh out of it. I seriously dont think I have ever seen Pauls dad laugh so hard in my whole entire life. ..............Its probably one of those moments that you had to be there to appreciate it, but it was so funny:)

Here are just some fun pictures that were on my camera when I uploaded pictures. I was blogging the other night, and went downstairs and found the kids all asleep on the couch together, I thought it was so precious>


Gunner was giggling so hard in this picture!!!! Isnt he so cute :)





1 comment:

About Us said...

That is too funny! Thanks so much for all our gifts. My kids couldn't wait to give Cambria and Braxton their gifts, Kobe was so excited! I love the picture frame, I have never heard of those sayings. THANKS:)