Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Few random things:)



So as I was uploading pictures tonight, i actually have a lot I could blog about, but since I am on this blogging everyday role, i decided I better not waste them all in one post and since i am having one of those days where i would so rather vent than blog about my cute little kids here it goes sooooo...... I am going to start by saying that if my Damn dog eats one more binky he is so so so gone ( i am going to ship him off to my moms )this.......dog that looks so sweet and innocent is a binky eating fool, I swear every time I turn around he has got one of Gunners binkies. W e just bought a new pack last night and already he has ate one of them, and the little shit ( excuse my language) has caught on and knows it pisses me off so he grabs them and runs and hides where I cant reach him and chews it up..... ew.... nothing erks me more these days than that........
except for..... when I go to sams club for the 2nd time this week and my photobook that i made for my mother in law is still not there and it was supposed to be there a week ago, and the girl on Sunday told me it would be there today and it still wasn't..... and to top it off, I ordered some picture of my kids and I cropped 4 of them wrong and I chopped half ther e heads off, so I have to redo them. And Paul laughed at me the whole way home cause I was so mad, and put the cherry on top..........
So I get home and decide to go upstairs and wrap some of Pauls presents, and I threatened him that if he came up he was dead, so guess what that little kids I like to call my husband did...... walked in while I was wrapping and yep everything was layed out for him to see!!!!!So NO surprises for him and then he just laughed and laughed and laughed cause once again I was pissed..... ( he really knows how to get under my skin) .......
But on a good note. My ring is done and he is going to pick it up on Friday and I can't wait to have it back. I have felt naked without it. (for those of you that dont know I have had quite the tragedy with my wedding rings. I was at work doing nails last week and looked down to see that my diamond was missing out of my ring. after I was a freak and tore apart my house, bought a new vacuum, vacuumed my whole house with it, and cried my eyes out, I came to the conclusion that it was impossible to find. understanding that 2 weeks before this happened I came across the ziplock baggy that my original wedding ring was stored in ( because the diamond was falling out of it) and it was gone.....Cambria had lost it, I was also a freak that day and tore apart my whole house and yes I cried and cried and cried. And never found it. So anyways we took my newer ring in to get a diamond, and when it was already finished with the new diamond I was cleaning Cambrias room and must have shooken it out of something cause there it was in the middle of her room MY DIAMOND!!!!! Luckily the jeweler we are working with is an amazingly nice person and he is letting us keep the new BIGGER diamond in myring and just going to trade us straight across for my old diamond.... how much luckier could i get........and now I have hope that one day I might find my original wedding ring cause if I can come across a diamond there is no reason i cant come across a whole ring... Right????)

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

OH wow, I hope you can find it someday. But cool you got a bigger diamond :)

kurt and ash said...

oh wow... that was some good venting! Feels good to let it go huh! :) haha!

Oh my gosh!! I love the new pics you put up!! Hello miss bootylicious! You look smokin!! :)