Friday, December 19, 2008

Gunners hats!!!

Every year when we go Deer hunting, the other wifes and I always try to think of some kindof project we can do to help pass time, since 90% of the time we are stuck in our trailers due to the weather. Well last year we decided to make hats for the kids, I got the kids done and Cambria wanted me to make her doll one, so i attempted it and it turned out ok. I am definatly not the best at making hats ( so for all of you that really knit don't look to close) I really wish i knew how to really make them, because I bought Cambria the cutest hat last year at the craft fair and wish I could figure out how to make her more. Anyways, but Last week Gunner discovered this little doll hat, and I keep catching him putting it on. For some reason he just loves it,so of course I am a little to obsessed with him and had to take pictures....

I love the face he is pulling in this one.... he looks like it takes so much effort to get it on :)


Still trying.....

Got It!!!!


And Of course what would life be like if we didn't try tupperware on for hats :)







Ps, Our cute little Binky eating dog Max got stolen on wednesday....Cambria is devistated and it is quite sad, but on a brighter note maybe my binkies will last a little longer now :O)

3 comments:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Gunner is so cute! I have a funny story about your hubby & hats. A long time ago... when Tanya & Adam were dating, Paul used to come along with Adam to our house. Well one night, he found this little doll hat, kind of like the one in the picture, but with strings to tie around the chin. Anyway, Paul wore it most of the night. It must be a Christensen thing. Hilarious!!! Gunner is adorable! He makes me miss my little Hunter man since we've been gone. You have cute cute kids.
P.S. I wish someone would take my dog away. Dave & Lyvie would be devastated. I would be fine. ha
P.P.S. Thanks for the recipe. Sorry I haven't emailed you back. The cookies are Yummy!

About Us said...

How cute! I love the pic. of him when he finally got it on, his little face says it all:) What a sweetheart!

That's so sad about your lil doggie, did you call animal control?

twinsand2boys said...

Hes so cute. Wow, Im always amazed when people take stuff...but someones pet?! Did you call animal control to see if they have it?