Saturday, December 6, 2008

I still believe in Santa:)

I have been challenged, to blog everyday until Christmas, I definatly think it will be a challenge, cause I am sure you all don't want to hear about my boring life, so we were givin topics to blog about which hopefully will make it a little better, so on the days my kids are not so interesting, I will use the topic. Todays topic was when did you learn the truth about santa!!!!


I am not sure quite how old I was, it had to have been about 3rd or4th grade. WE still lived in the house on main street, and my mom was at work for the day. WEll my mom liked to keep her list of things "Santa" was buying us in the back of a notebook. One day I must have been looking for paper to color on or something, and came across the list. WEll my sister was home at the time, so I took it to her crying, and asked her if it was what I thought it was. She kindly reassured me that it was what I thought it was, and went on to call my mom and let her know that I now knew about Santa. Funny thing is, is all these years later, I am as Stupid as my mother was and also write a list of things "santa" is getting the kids in the back of my notebook, and about a week ago Cambria found it. She was a very good girl and brought it to me and asked " mom should I be reading this" As I screamed and ripped it out of her hands. I asked her what she had read and she had only read "Braxton spongebob wii" I went on to tell her that santa likes mommies to write him a list of the things we think he should get the kids to help him out.Luckily she hasn't got quite old enough to question santa quite yet so she bought it. But I always say the second you quit believing santa won't bring you anything!! So I definatly still believe, and hope my kids keep beliieving for a long time...

No comments: