Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We headed to my moms this evening to do the Christmas eve thing!! Everyone that could showed up and it was a good time!!! I made some sugar cookies last night, so we started off the night by letting the kids Decorate them so they could leave them for Santa tonight!!!

Here is Angel and braxtons Finished **SnOwMaN**!!

Debbie Hard at work on her masterpiece!!!

My mom reading the kids the Christmas story Mr. Willobys Christmas tree !!

Charles reading the Christmas story out of the bible!!!!

Me and My cute hubby!!! Aunt jamie and Cambria After we went to my moms, we headed to Pauls Parents for a minute, we will also head there for Breakfast, so I did not take many pictures but I did get this cute picture of these 2 cute little cousins!!!! Mikayla and Cambria. ( Doesn't Cambria look so old ???:( )
We were setting stockings out for Santa and Gunner thought the stockings were hats!!!

And Last but not least, Christmas eve jammies!!!! It's an awkward picture of Cambria, but the only Picture I could get Gunner to hold still for!!!









1 comment:

twinsand2boys said...

Looks like a fun evening. Merry Christmas!