Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas quiz!!!

Christmas quiz:
a. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hmmm............ thats definatly a toss up. WE love love love egg nog at our house. We love to make mint egg nog shakes with ice cream, egg nog and andes mints. But me and cambria also love to use our cocoa latte in the morning and make hot chocolate!!! There is nothing better when you are cold, and you have a hot cup of hot cocoa
b. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
Santa wraps them, unless they are big and have to be put together, then we put it together the night before.
c. Colored or clear lights (house/tree)?
My downstairs tree has colored lights, my upstairs tree has white lights , and the house has white lights
d. Do you hang mistletoe?No I should though...... then I could trap Paul under it LOL
e. Hardest person to buy for? I have a couple hard people. Paul is hard cause he is constantly telling me something different. But his parents are hard to cause they have everything. But this year the hardest has been our friends that we buy for. We only have two friends that we get something nice, and I feel like every year we do the same thing, a gift card, and this year I have tried to be creative and think of something else, but so far I have had no luck thinking of something, so if anyone has any great ideas pleeeease share them :)

2 comments:

About Us said...

I thought I left a comment last night, but I guess that's what I get for thinking:) I think this is a cute post, and I copied your idea. Hope ya don't mind:)

Jeanell said...

I dont really have any great gift ideas but some things I have gotten for friends in the past... gift baskets that have board games and movie gift certificates along with popcorn etc...geared toward family nights also I haven given tickets to plays or concerts along with some gift cards to eat geared more for a date night. If you can get candid photos of their kids it's fun to put some pictures together for them. And sometimes the gift certificates are perfect, I know you feel they are not as personable but sometimes that is all I ask for. :) hope I helped.