Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christensen pictures!!!

My sister in law Cami, had Stacy take pictures of her siblings for her mom for Christmas. I was waiting to post them, cause I didn't want to accidently give jill a sneek peek! But I figure it is close enough that she won't see them!!!I think they turned out so cute!!!! EXCEPT for my ornery husband, hates getting his picture taken, I swear he either looks ornery, plain out pissed or he looks like he is freezing, and he does not know what "Stand up straight means" LOL But other than that I love them!!!

THis is probably the only picture Paul does not look in Pain!
Paul, Adam, Cami, and Clay
See he is goofing off.....

He looks Pissed :)

And In Pain..



And See he slouches (SP?)(But I sure think hes cute )


Holidaily topic : Favorite Holiday tradition...
I can't exactly think of just one, I just love being together with Family. I love Christmas Eve going to my moms, and I love Christmas morning having omelets in a bag at Pauls Parents!!!!!! I love Christmas Eve Jammies! I just love Christmas time and all of the fun things that come along with it!!!!!!BUt as a kid my all time favortie memory was the Christmas Eves at my Grandmas... I remember just being so anxious to open presents, and they would make us wait through eating and As much as I would give anything now just to hear My Great Grandma reading us Mr. Willobys Christmas tree, I hated that I had to sit through it before we could open presents!!!! It seemed like forever before we could open presents. My Family doesn't all live close anymore, so we no longer have those Christmas Eves, but they were the best as a kid!!!!!


2 comments:

Trouble said...

TJ always acts like a jackass too when he gets his picture taken, I feel your pain.

About Us said...

I think that's just a guy thing, but the pics turns out way cute!