Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gunner Loves Mike!!!

K so I totally promies that I love my kids all the same, its just gunner does the cutest things right now so I am constantly taking picture of him!!!But I promis My other kids are just as great!!!LOL Anyways, but the other day my Best Friend Mikela was over and Gunner just LOVES her. She kept saying she was going to go, and Gunner would run over and grab onto her!! He was not about to let her go. It was the cutest little thing ever. And Mikela is so so good to my kids, she decided she needed to take him home with her for a minute, and trust me he didn't care one bit about leaving me!!! He was so happy to be going with her it was too cute.

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

How cute.

twinsand2boys said...

BTW, I think you are already creative...look at your neighbor gifts every year...you go all out! and those cookies you made with your kids...youre awesome!