Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer FUN!!!!!

Me and my friend Mikela took the kids to this spalsh pad that I saw on ashleys page on saturday. My kids loved it. We took a sack lunch and spent the day there. They have the little splash area, and to playgrounds, and tons of grass for the kids to play on, and the best part is it is free!!!!Gunner loved that he got to be outside all day!!! Poor little Cambria ended up getting Heat exhaustion though and was so sick all night and all day the next day!!!I took way to many pictures, I think over 70 LOL so it was hard to choose which ones to put up, so here are a few!!!




Mikela trying to get me wet!!!LOL It got late and we got bored so we decided to join in on the fun!




Me throwing Quincy into the water!
Me and Gun playin in the water!
He was escaping!!
I love this one...Braxton is playing with Gun in the water!
Cambria and Mia enjoying the sun



Gunner Finally crashed at the end of the day!!!Braxton and Dawson getting dumped on!
Playin in the water
Everytime I turned around Gunner had fouind himself something to Eat




Me and Gun walkin through the water

Girls will Be girls Mia and cambria enjoying the sun





Me and Mikela Laying out!


Gun getting splashed on! I was going to save him and Mikela was like you have to get a picture firstLOL

Cambria being the helpful big sister
Mikela wating for the water to dump!




3 comments:

kurt and ash said...

Such fun pictures!! Looks like so much fun! Also that is so awesome to have celebrated your 7 year anniv!!! :) I love looking at your blog because you always have new posts!!!

Landen and Heather said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Where is that? You are so good at posting, the computer at Landen's parents house is driving me crazy, I'm having a hard time trying to put new pics on!

Ashley and Devan said...

Don't you love it! We're going to have Hunter's birthday party there. You look so cute in your swimsuit! You do not look like you've had three kids.