Sunday, July 6, 2008

Christensen family campout!!!!

Every year we go Camping for a weekend with Pauls family. The kids love to have the weekend with there cousins and I just enjoy the good food. I always come back feeling like i have gained 10 pounds. WE always spend one day up and bear lake and take plenty of four wheeler rides. Here are some of the fun pictures from the weekend!

Gun loved spending time on the 4 wheeler :)
Paul looks so pissed off in this pictureLOL couldn't be that the kids wanted a ride every 2 seconds !!!
My little Mooshu!!
We had a german chocolate cake for desert and the kids wanted to lick the bowl
" Look how cool I am mom"
Silly silly kids!!!
(Back...Mickayla and cambria Front....Jaron, trevor, and Braxton)" What mom.....I just want to sit in the dirt!!!"
Pauls sister Cami and her son Tyson
Round and Round and Round!!!!Braxton loved making gunner dizzy!
Grandpa Blake had this great idea to bring this swing....he is one smart man, Gunner loved it!!!

Me...me...me...
Fireworks
A few months ago, I was looking at all my pictures from the past couple of year and there are just not enough pictures of me and Paul so I am trying to get better!!!!
Waiting at the lookout point for the fireworks. The kids couldn't understand why the fireworks were so small, they didn't get that we were in the mountain looking down on them. They weren't to happy with them

Camis fam....Tyson shay cami and trevor!


Bear Lake!
Making a sand castle!
Shay and Braxton!
Gun just relaxing!
WOOPS I posted this one twice sorry!
The finsished product!!!



I love this one ~!!!!! Beach bums!!!
Gun just loved the beach!!
I really truly believe he ate at least a pound of sand!
Me and Paul ( after he so rudly dunked me in the water!!!)
Watching the cars drive by......He can always entertain himself with the weirdest things LOL




He loved this shallow water. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm cold mom thats why I am doing this duh!!!"
There must have been something on my camera but I love this of cami and gun!!!
And I love this one even more. He loves his aunt cami!!!
Grandpa Blake....your never to old to play in the sand!!!
Boys will be boys!!!!!





4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! I love Bear Lake! You look awesome in your swimming suit! I am jealous! Holy cow! How is everything? I can't believe how old Cambria looks! Wow! We are getting old!

Tai and Joe said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I love bear lake.

Landen and Heather said...

Look at you guys camping AGAIN! Looks like you had a fun holiday, Landen is getting off on Tuesday morning, his schedule is about driving me crazy!

kurt and ash said...

So FUn! I love Bear Lake!! Did you eat a rasberry shake? mmmm those are my favorite!!!