Sunday, July 13, 2008

BIrthday Party Time !!!!

Gunners and braxtons birthdays are not even a week apart, so we decided this year to just have 1 big family party so those who had to drive far only had to drive up here 1 time.I can't decide if it was a good idea or not, it was really overwhelming....But was fun for the kids, and Gunner doesn't get it so for now it is fine.I am sure as they get older they will not want a party together.



Happy Birthday Gunner!!!
Happy Birthday Braxton!!!
The Birthday Boys!!
Braxtons New golf clubs....Now he can go golfing with daddy!!Ye
Ahhh....he's giving pooh bear loves~~

Yeah a new back pack for kindergarten
Gunner and Hunter (they are 3 weeks apart)
Me and Cambria!! Me and Gun
My friend Mikela came by with her kids a little later !!!
Me and Mikela

6 comments:

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Leslie-
Thanks for the comment! Cute blog! I can't believe Gunner is 1! You have some darn cute kids! It's fun to find people you know and catch up with them! I like that picture of you and Mikela. Way cute!

Troy and Emily said...

Fun birthday party! I know how you are feeling about your baby being one. I just can't get over it. Looks like you are having a great summer!

kurt and ash said...

you look so dang cute in these pictures!!!

cheree said...

It was so good to hear from you!!I'm just sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! YOur kids are darling! I can't believe your girl is 7!! That is so crazy. They just grow up way to fast!

Landen and Heather said...

I love the picture of the birthday boys! You look way cute I love your hair!

The Jones Family said...

Hey hun! it looks like you had a good time. We need to get together more and go camping or something. Your kids are so adorable.