Sunday, July 20, 2008

The treehous museum!!


For Braxtons Birthday we went to to the Treehouse museum. I felt bad, because we had his family party on the saturday before so I wanted to take him to do something fun on his Birthday. He invited Brailee to go with us. She lives next door and is like my 2nd daughter. It was such a fun little place for the kids. I think the kids could have spent all day there...There is so much to do there, but I think there favorite was the actual tree house that they could play around in!!!!



2 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Happy Birthday Braxton. I can't believe how fast they are grwoing up.
Okay so how did you do the 8 boxes? I have a program that is kind of similar. It looks so cute. How did you do it?

Tai and Joe said...

Thanks! I am going to try and hopefully I can figure it out.
The program that I have on my computer is called photoscape. It took me a couple days to figure it all out. its kinda tricky. the website it photoscape.org they have lots of fun stuff on there.