Friday, July 11, 2008

My little Gun is one :(

Today is my little Gunners Birthday!!! It makes me so sad to think about how fast they grow up. They don't stay little long....It's so true when people say they grow up to fast. I am so not ready for Gun to get big. He is such a sweet little spirit and I just love him . I feel like just yesterday he was my tiny little baby that I didn't want to let go of and now he is this busy little boy that I can't keep up with! As sad as I am for him to grow up, I absolutly love the age he is at. He is learning new things daily and keeps a smile on my face. You never know what you will find with gun around! We are having his Little birthday party tomorrow and Paul works tonight so me and the kids bought him some little donuts and Ice cream for fun.HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUN!!!!!

1 comment:

Landen and Heather said...

WOW That year flew by! It's crazy that he is already one. Time does fly by I remember when you were trying to get pregnant and that doesn't even seem that long ago..