Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memories!

Ok I found such a fun idea on Heathers blog and want to give it a try.. I need everyone's help for it to work! It will be so fun to read all the fun memories I have had with each of you! Enjoy and start thinking away!
Memories
Here's how it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

I think about camping too! We always have so much fun camping with you guys, Deer Hunting is the best though I probably wouldn't go without you! To bad we can't take our computers and blog while we are up there :) It made it easier moving up here knowing that you had done it and were happy!

The Winwards said...

I am so glad you found me, you have such a cute family! I can't believe you have 3 kids, where does the time go. Keep in touch.

kurt and ash said...

So funny that you have this post! I saw this on another blog yesterday and thought it was such a cute idea! Okay so for my memory of you...I remember all of us going to the "NEW" brigham swimming pool in the summer and than going over to Tai's and having sleepovers! Remember those pictures we have of all of us in Tai's basement? I can picture it perfectly in my mind!! :)

Trista and Tyce said...

Hey Leslie! Forgive me if I am wrong, but for some reason I remember going to your house on Main Street in Brigham?? Is that right, or I am thinking of something else? I can almost picture where it was and what it looked like. I also wanted to tell you how cute your kiddos are!