Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gunners burns :(

Gunner had a little incident with my Chi iron...and all of you that own one know exactly just how hot they get. I was getting ready and he decided to grab it from the not hot end, well I went to grab it from him and he dropped it and it landed on his arm. With each side of the iron on each side of his arm. On the top of his arm he has two burns, 1 is about 2 inches long, and on the other side of his arm he has 3 big burns. He was such a tuff little boy, it hasn't seemed to bother him and they really are pretty bad. I have even been impressed that he is keeping the bandages on! What a little trooper:)


6 comments:

Troy and Emily said...

Ouch! Hope he's doing ok. You guys have been busy! You are so good to go camping so much. I'm just not a fan. But you guys make it look fun! Have fun keeping up with Gunner.

kurt and ash said...

oooh sad! I burned my arm on my iron the other day! haha! he is so darling!!

Trista and Tyce said...

Oh, that's too bad! But, he looks so dang cute in those pics, and it doesn't seem like it's bothering him at all! I hope his arm heals fast. :)

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man poor little guy! that hurts so bad. I sometimes pinch it on my ear and its burns so so bad. So I can only imagine for him. I am glad he is doing so well with it.

Landen and Heather said...

Poor little guy! Burns are the worst just ask Landen! He doesn't even look like its bothering him I think somethimes kids are tougher than adults! :)

Crystal Brough said...

Hey I found you on blogspot. I just started our blog. I can't believe how many people have a blog. I don't know where I have been.