Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hard times!!!

Well I must say yesterday was one of those days when I realized being a mom is not always easy, or fun. I had to deal with one thing I just never thought would be an issue. And really when it came down to it I questioned myself....I think I blame myself for what happened more than my kids. I feel like there are just certain things maybe i haven't taught them. There are thing I guess you never think will be an issue.I am so very grateful that I have an amazing husband who deals with things WAY better than I, he is so very patient, and that is one thing I just am not blessed with. We also had to involve the neighbors (Which was not fun) and I am also very ver grateful for my wonderful neighbors, they handled the situation quite well....And while that is over and dealt with, I now have to deal with my kids being grounded for a week....I am not very good at keeping them grounded. LOL So that is my challenge for the week, is keeping my word. I will let you know how it goes :)



Well on a lighter note....we have moved on to the sippy cup:( Yes I know I should be happy, but he is my baby and that just means he is getting that much bigger. And the sad thing is he didn't even care....he hasn't even noticed that the bottle is gone....What a little stinker he could have at least gave me a fight:)

`

1 comment:

T said...

hello! I am so glad you have a blog! now we can keep in touch better.
What happened with your neighbors?
your little guy is so cute, I haven't ever seen him before, how old is he now?
miss you!