Thursday, June 19, 2008

MIni Cheer Camp!!

Today was the mini cheer camp that the cheerleaders do .....It is fun to watch, but there are so many kids you usuall can't see your own child. I think the whole 1/2 hour that they dance I saw Cambrias head for like 2 seconds!!!But she has fun and that is all that counts !


Brailee and Cambria!!!!! Brailee is like my 2nd daughter, I absolutly love that little girl!!!

Madison, Cambria and Brinley!!! These are 2 of Cambrias little friend!
This is Cambria with Tawnie! Tawnie taught Cambrias solo this past year, and Cambria just adores her. this was the first time Cambria had seen her in a long time, and I didn't think she was going to let go of her. It is so nice to have people who are so good to your kids....I can't thank her enough for all she has done with Cambria!@!
She finally quit malling her long enough to get a picture with her!

1 comment:

Troy and Emily said...

Cute! It's so fun to see your little girl doing what you love to do!