Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NUCOR Lagoon Day!!!

Yesterday was Nucor Lagoon day. I didn't take my camera and I wish I would have, but I just got a new one and didn't want it to get broke or wet! So I left it home. It was a long hot day though. Cambria is now tall enough to ride almost every ride, and I think she went on just about everything she could, and I must say I was super impressed. She went on collosis(spelling?) and the new wicked and they were her favorite. I was even to big of a woose to go on wicked her dad took her on that one. Braxton on the other hand was big enough to ride a couple of the big kid rides(The bat which we rode a million times), but most of them he wasn't so when Paul and Cambria would head of onto a ride, me and Braxton would find something else to do. We got him this tatoo, when they were on wicked!!!! He wanted a "Bear Paw cause I'm Bear river mom" ......(Paul has him brain washed that box elder sucks :) ) We left gun home with my mom and thank goodness we did, cause I think he would have just been miserable!



Me and Paul ready to go ( cambria took the picture thats why it is blurry)
The kids all hyped and ready to go
Braxtons Bear River Tatoo!!!

3 comments:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Hey Leslie! You have an adorable family! Cute blog!
:) Kelsie

Troy and Emily said...

Looks like fun! You guys are sure enjoying your summer! No Box Elder spirit at your house huh?!

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh I think the bear river tatoo is so funny. You guys need some Box Elder spirit! Just Kidding! I love Lagoon. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!