Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Ball Games!

Another day of ball games, I am starting to think these ball games are going to consume most of my summer nights.:) We have games Monday, tuesday and Thursdays and somedays they overlap!!! It is so much fun to watch though. Braxton is definatly the funniest, Cambria takes it a little more serious than braxton. He is in his own little world. Here are some fun pictures from tonight!!


It's hard to tell, but Braxton is in the outfield ,
in his own little world with his mitt on his head :)

Keeping Gunner Happy!!!!

Playing catcher!
I think she got bored playing catcher and
decided to write in the dirt!


Making friends with the other team
while waiting on the base :) Leave it to Braxton
He can make friends with anyone!


Getting ready to go bat

Shoes untied:)

Her coach is so very patient !!! First he ties her shoe
then he helps her get the right stance!



2 comments:

Troy and Emily said...

Leslie! I'm so glad you found my blog now I can see what's going on in your life! Your kids are so cute and growing up too fast! Our babies are really close in age. Aren't you just devastated that they will be 1 soon? Well, I'll be adding you so I can check up on you. Glad we are in touch!

T said...

that looks like so much fun!! I can't wait until Jackson is old enough to play ball.