Tuesday, June 10, 2008

T-BALL

Today was Braxtons first Tball game. I was tottally a bad mom and forgot to take my camera to the game. So this is the only picture I got. But it was so much fun to watch. those little kids have no idea what they are doing they are just happy to be there. Braxton hit the ball the first time, and by the time he made it to first base someone got him out, so everytime after that, he would hit the ball run to first base and go and sit down...He thought that was just how it worked, that after you got to first you were done :) And when it was his turn to be in the outfield, he would sit down, or play in the grass, or talk to the other kids. He had no idea there was even a game going on LOL His dad had to work and he has no desire to even try when his dad is not there, but when his dad is there it is a different story. He is all about wanting to impress daddy :)



3 comments:

kurt and ash said...

Oh my heck Leslie HI! I saw you on Tai's blog and had to say hello! You're kids are so cute and so big! It has been so fun to see everyone from so long ago and to catch up on everyones lives!! Keep in touch!!

Landen and Heather said...

I love your background its way cute! It looks like you didn't even loose anything, maybe you'll have to teach me how you did it!

Ashley and Devan said...

I am excited that you have a blog now! Gunner is so big! You guys are such a cute family : )