Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Fun!!

I wasn't very good at blogging, so here is our weekend in revue!!!!!Friday we gave gunner a Hair cut, I really would much rather him have a real hair cut, but Paul talked me into just buzzing it. It will do for the summer, at least he won't have a sweaty head any more.
Paul had been promising the kids for weeks he would jump on the tramp with the sprinkler with them and of course we all know kids don't forget anything, so he decided he better.( He would kill me if he knew I blogged these pictures LOL)
On Satuday we went to the burrups for a BBQ...Here are some fun pictures of that!!









We hid the boys drinks, it took them like a 1/2 an hour to even find them!!!!

The kids enjoying there dinner , Mindee and lacy were trying to get Braxton(Randys son) To give Cambria a hug goodbye!!! Notice Cambria anticipating it biting her fingers :)





Gunners new hair cut

No comments: