Friday, June 20, 2008

Ughhhhh.....


Do you ever just have those weeks when you just possiblly can't imagine one more bad thing happening....Well this is definatly one of them....At first the week started off just fine, but then Tuesday night for some reason the kids were supposed to b ein bed and after me and Paul fell asleep, they snuck downstairs to play play station, well next thing ya know I heard a loud bang....The playstation fell off the tv and yep it BROKE. So Got over that one....The next day I was at work (Paul was watching the kids which will explain it all LOL) And when I got home our brand new cooler was all full of rocks and mud and pop cans LOL the kids were making a stew:) WEll I told them they had to clean it up and started looking closly at the pop cans, ( all along I had been trying to figure out where all the pop cans came from) Well I noticed that none of them were opened at the top....Yep you gue ssed it they were shaking them up and throwing them so they would explode....They wasted a whole twelve pack. I was pretty pissed off, but now I guess it is kindof funny...Well then yesterday Gunner threw my phone....Now it doesn't work At all I ran over Cambrias bike, ran into a curb and the kids dropped my camera and now I also does not work!!!!!!! And that was all in one day !!!! So needless to say I am just wondering what else can go wrong:(

2 comments:

T said...

all I can say about that is.... WOW!!

Tai and Joe said...

I am so sorry! I can't believe that many things in a day can actually happen. I am scared to see what my kids will be like.