Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gunner,Gunner and more Gunner!!!

Is there ever a dull moment with babies around? I swear I always have stories of something Gunner has done.....He does something new everyday, he is just so much fun!!! I love this age, they learn new things everday and are just developing there little personalities ! Gunner is such a little tease, I love it.........





we have two sets of stairs and Gunner will climb up both of them and until today he didn't know how to come back down, So he would get to the top and just scream for someone to come get him! We would go get him, bring him back down and it would just start all over again! Lucky for me he figured out how to come back down today!!

While I was making dinner last night, gunner decided to master standing....it was so funny cause he just thought he was so neat, I bet for two hours straight he would stand up until he would fall back down and then he would stand back up!!! He thought he was pretty neat!!!!
He likes to chuck his food when he is done with it, and this is what I end up with.....

Food EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Landen and Heather said...

I still can't believe how big he is getting! Before you know it he'll be running after his big brother! What kind of dog are you thinking about?