Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween cupcakes ;0)

So I look at all of your blogs out there, and I was starting to feel like quite the bad mom, so On sunday me and the kids decided it would be fun to make some Halloween cupcakes . The kids had a blast, and I think Gunner ate the whole tub of Frosting. He was elbow deep in it .

And Here were the finished product. I bought all kinds of things to put on top, but Braxton Kept saying I hate those Candies I just want sprinkles. Cambria on the other hand had a good time getting creative with the candies. And once again gun kept busy shoving cupcakes in his face :)


This has nothing to do with the cupcakes, but I just cant get over how freakin cute Gun is these days. He is at the funnest age, and I just love it. He can always seem to put a smile on my face. He has this little cheesy grin he loves to tease you with, and has started following me around mimicking things I do all day. His vocabulary is growing and I just want him to stay this little forever. Not to bore you to death, but there are just certain things I wish I was better of recording when my other kids were little, so you will just have to deal with it LOL/.
Guns favorite words : Daddy (daTeeee) Mommy ( Mommeeee) Grandma ( Bama) Grandpa ( papa) Max our dog ( MMMMMMMAx) dog ( daw) Mean to me ( Meem me) Bad boy this is his favorite he says it all day ( Ba Bow) Hot dog (da dawg) Please (Peeeeeee) Baby ( babeeee) sock (dawt) Bath (bap) HI ( hi) No (noooo0) ba bye (baba) banana ( nana) Apple ( bapple) Buck ( bup ) And every animal ( if it isnt a dog) is a Buck .......... I am sure there is others, but thats as far as my mind will allow me to think for now. My favorite is he loves to answer you by shaking his head yes or no, but he seriously shakes his whole body yes and no. It is so cute. The pictures below I just found on my memory card when I was going through them .........THe one one the right gun fell asleep while I was blogging, and on the right, he has this obsession with putting everybodys shoes on.





No comments: