Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 Year olds can't cook.........

I came home from work the other day, and Paul had been watching the kids, and truthfully I just never know what i am going to come home to. But I walked into the house and my house stunk so so bad..... So naturally I asked what happened and this was the story I got
Paul: Braxton wanted one of those easy mac cups, so I asked him if he knew how to cook it and he told me twice that he was sure he knew how.... well a couple minutes later I could smell something burning so I ran upstairs and the easy mac cup was on fire in the microwave.... Braxton put it in the microwave with out filling it with water.......
Needless to say my house stunk for like 3 days:(

So really are men that dumb that they really truly believe a 5 years old when they say they know how to cook ???????
I guess my husband is LOL I love him any way and I guess to look at the bright side of it at least he caught it before it burnt my house down:)

2 comments:

About Us said...

Looks pretty YUMMY! That is to funny:)

Troy and Emily said...

Oh fun! Glad you didn't come home to a fire.