Wednesday, October 22, 2008

.'.'.'.'.' Heritage farms...pumkin carving ...day with the cousins.'.'.''.

I have been a little behind, so I am going to attempt to catch up . We headed over to the Heritage farms for a night out, we went with our friends the Burrups and it was quite the fun night.They have a little hay ride type thing to take you out to the corn maze, they had the corn maze, a hay jump a maze that was in an old barn that was pitch black, and some other little fun things to do. The kids had a blast and the weather was decent. WHich is a good things because I forgot Gunners coat. Notice in the pictures he is wearing Cambrias vadels jacket and Cambria is wearing Pauls hoody, we had to compromise some how :)

The next night we went over to Pauls parents and picked out some pumkins, Braxton was in trouble that day so Cambria was the only one that carved hers that night and then the next night when I was at work they carved Braxtons, so I only got the after pictures of his



This last weekend as most of you know was the deer hunt so while Paul was out Hunting me and the kids headed in to Brigham for a fun day with there cousins. Me and my sis got some Christmas shopping done, the kids went and saw igor (Sp?) and the kids decided to do some art work with the nature outside while I did my sisters nails.And this was the turn out of that, pretty creative for just a bunch of leaves and walnuts :P

2 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

It looks like you guys have been having fun! I feel like Landen has been gone forever and we haven't done anything fun lately. I have to tell you that I laughed out loud so hard when I read about the whole mac and cheese thing, thats so funny! I haven't been a very good blogger I need to get back into it!

About Us said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Thanks for letting the kids come with us Wednesday, I hope they had a good time:)