Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FINALLY.....

SO i finally I have found something that Gunner will watch!!!! All of my other children just loved to watch tv from the time they were little little , but Gunner on the other hand hates it...... I feel like a bad mom admitting that I want to park my baby in front of the tv....but I am sure all of you that have kids understand that it is so nice if they will just watch tv for a moment so you can get something done. Gunner follows me around all day and just whines, and I have tried so hard to find something he will just watch for a minute and finally I found it .......THOMAS.....I should have known , it was Braxtons favorite, and now it looks like it is gunners....but truthfully he will only watch like 75% of it and then he is done, but its good enough I can at least get ready.....so don't think I am a bad mom :)

4 comments:

Jeanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanell said...

You are most certainly not a bad mom. We need to take these moments when we can get them.

Ashley and Devan said...

You are in no way a bad Mom for letting Gunner watch a little TV. Hunter would watch Mickey Mouse Club all day long if I'd let him. TV is a great way to keep them occupied while you do a few things.

About Us said...

You are not a bad mom! We all need a little break & we've all been there:)