Tuesday, October 7, 2008

.....inspired......

Today I had a few spare moments and was looking at some friends blog. On one of my friends blogs she had came across a blog of a family, The Jackson Family, they lost there babyLucy in a tragic accident... she had the link to this familys blog, so I checked it out (http://www.jacksonparkcity.blogspot.com/) It was so heart breaking to read this,but also so inspiring. I can't even imagine how it would be, but definatly made me think. There are so many moments that I just get so frustrated with the little things, I always find myself getting mad at all the little things, and worrying about everything! And when it really comes down to it those things are not important...... She inspired me to be a better mother, not to worry so much about the little things, all those little messes.... that drive me crazy, or all the Laundry that piles up..... I want to cherish ever little moment. I cried and cried an cried for this woman who I don't even know, my heart just goes out to her. SHe also had links on her blog to other familys who had lost there little angels as well, my heart just ached for these familys. Alot of there little angels were around Gunners age and it made my heart ache even more. I get so mad when he climbs on the table and rubs toothpaste into my comforter, or when he puts the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet or dumping the bag of chips out, but these poor familys would give anything for moments like those. If it taught me anything it had taught me to enjoy every moment even if they did just dump the bag of chips out.
Just yesterday I was sitting at work and right in front of the salon a little boy was riding his bike and he got hit by a car. It was also a reminder to me about how fast things can happen, my heart just ached as I watched him motionlessly lay on the road. I couldn't help but put myself in his parents shoes. I came home and just hugged on my kids..... and then went on lecturing them about crossing the road. ;) I love my kids with all my heart and don't know what I would do without them.MY heart goes out to those familys, but am so glad to have there stories, they are so inspiring. I am truly inspired. I am going to try harder everyday to enjoy every moment, even if i want to scream .... I am going to Cherish every moment as if it were the last, because life is all to short to worry about the little things.

No comments: