Sunday, October 26, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!!

Last night was our halloween party with all of our friends it was such a blast!!!!! i was not going to go cause i did not have time to find a costume, but sally saved the day and brought me her old witch costume , which was super cute, we took lots of fun pictures and had such a good time. it has been 5 years since we did this last, so we were definatly all due for a Halloween party.

top left kelsey was a pixie and robbie was a walmart greeter... he even had the smily face stickers lol....bottom right kellen and clayton both came as girls ;0
top left brennan as Raggedy anne, middle skyler and steph as jackie moon and a referee, top right Me and mikela bottom left kelsey Pissed about the hole in her pixi wing lol ...i love her bottom right me and steph rudd, this was the first time i had seen her in like 2 years ;)

Top left ned as the geico lizard, middle clint and mikela right;whitney bottom left :kelsey and jeff was the mad hatter middle ned and whit, right jeff and jackie alice and the mad hatter

top left marci and zack.......right mike ,ty and me. bottom left : sally and chris, middle; both stephs and mike bottom right me steph and sally ( the brigham girls as paul likes to call us :0)

bottom left me and kellen have the same tights on :)
and last but not least me and paul before the night started







5 comments:

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

you guys look so cute!!! i love your witch costume! :)

Crystal Brough said...

I love these pictures! I think Brennan's costume is my favorite. I would have loved to have seen everyone. Looks like fun.

Troy and Emily said...

Clever costumes! Halloween is so fun!

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

my pob is #72 providence ut, 84332 if you want to send it to me.....or i can pick it up when im over next! Im excited to read it, she is a cutie! tell her i said hi!!!

About Us said...

That looks like lots of fun! Paul looks so HOT:)