Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kids do the cuttest things

So the kids think it is really fun to have a little slumber party and sleep downstairs when they dont have school the next day...... so Last night they were sleeping downstairs and I had to go down to the kitchen to get gunner some milk and I peeked down at the kids and this is what I found Braxton doing .......................
We got the toys-r-us ad in the mail the other day and of course the kids won't put it down, they are mentally making there list to Santa ..... Well You cant exactly tell in the pic, but It was pitch black downstairs and Braxton was sitting on the couch with a flashlight and the toysrus ad looking at it ....I thought it was so cute:)

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

That is so cute! It's so funny that he was looking at it in the dark. I remember being that excited for Christmas time as a kid too.. it was so much fun!

About Us said...

He is so cute:) I love that pic. he looks all grown up!