Saturday, November 1, 2008

HaLlOwEeN FuN!!!!!!!

Here are some picture from out HalloweenDay!!! It turned out good as usual, and we lucked out and Paul ended up with the day off, which was nice. We usually go TO Boo fest, but they did not have it this year, so we just took the kids to see my mom and headed home. Cambria dressed up as a little Devil Girl and she was cute as ever.



Gunner was my little monkey boy....I tried so hard to get a good picture of him, but i could not get him to hold still for 2 seconds.

Braxton was Optimus prime (sp?) > He had a mask, but it broke before the night even started.

We always head to our wards trunk or treat first, and they usually get a good hall of candy there. It wasn't as big this year as I had seen in the past, but the kids still had a blast , and we ran out of Candy due to all of the kids going around multiple time :0) WE had to keep stealing some from Pauls sister to keep stocked.Here are the kids at trunk or treat with there best little neighbor friends Colby and Madi. . . And once again we tried to get gun in the picture ( I even had my neighbor holding onto his tail), but still no good pic ....



Next we headed over to Pauls Grandmas house...It is tradition every year to go to her house and have Chili and hot dogs and donuts.....And I lucked out this year and she had some clam chowder ( I am allergic to beans so I usually just have a hot dog ) Its always such yummy food and the kids love to get together with there cousins.
Here is gunner and Hunter. They are about 3 weeks apart and so much fun to watch when they get together

Here are the rest of the pictures from the night.....WE stopped at our best friends Nick and Ems before we went home and Cambria got to hold There new baby for the first time and she loved it....she even ended up putting her to sleep :)







4 comments:

About Us said...

Those are some pretty cute pics. of some super cute kids! I'm glad you had a fun night:)

About Me said...

Looks like you all had a great Halloween. You got some cute pics. I decided to stop by your blog and I added you to my list of friends hope that is ok :)
Wendi

Troy and Emily said...

Fun Halloween pictures. I love the monkey costume. It's so cute and cuddly!

Trisa Johnson said...

how cute looked like lots of fun