Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Well I would feel bad if I did not post about the things that I am grateful for, cause there are so many of them, and there is no better time in the world to do it then on Thanksgiving.
I have to start by saying that I am so grateful for our heavenly father. With out him nothing else that I am thankful for would even be possible. I am so grateful for the power of prayer, and that even at a young age, and even though you cant call me the number one mom when it comes to taking my kids to church, my kids even know the power of prayer.
Family!!!! I am so grateful for my family. All the way around. My husband has got to be one of the best men I know. He is such a hard worker, and seriously the number 1 dad!!!!! He is not a complainer and he is the optimistic person you will ever meet.....which balances us out, cause I am definatly the exact opposite. I am so grateful for Cambria, she is my rock, and I know my life would not be complete without her. Braxton, is such a funny kid, and my life would be so dull without him. And Gunner... what can I say, he seriously keeps me on my toes. I love my kids with all my heart and am so blessed to have them, I cant imagine my life without them, how seriously boring would that be . I am so grateful for my mom... I couldn't live without her. She is my shoulder, when I need someone.. She is one of my best friends!!! I am grateful for my sister, We have such different outlooks on life, but I love her to death. I am so grateful for my wonderful inlaws. I really lucked out, and I love them to death.
There are so many little things to be grateful for. I am grateful that Paul has a good job, it is such a scary time in this world, and it is nice to know that he works somewhere that just does not have the policy of laying off, that truly is a blessing. I am grateful for modern medicine. without it who knows where Paul would be. I am grateful for all those people trying to find a cure for diabietis, it gives me hope that one day Paul will be cured. I am grateful that my kids have been lucky enough to be so healthy. And Friends.........I am so grateful for good friends. Paul and I seriously have some of the greatest friends, and I am so grateful for that. Good friends are hard to find, and I feel lucky that we have such great ones.
I could probably go on for days, I probably get wrapped up in wordly things and dont always sit down to remember how truly blessed I am. I am glad for all of the many blessings in my life. I hope everyone has a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: