Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've been tagged by wendi
8 T.V. Shows I love to watch......
1.The hills
2.Lipstick Jungle
3. Private Practice
4. Greys anatomy
5. the news
6. Good things Utah
7. Er
8. Cartoons with the kids
8 Favorite Restaurants.....
1. Mandarin Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Applebees
4. Red lobster
5. Saigon tower
6. cafe rio
7. chilis
8.sizzler



8 Things that happened last night.....
1. cleaned the house
2. took the kids to my moms
3. went to Clint and amandas
4. went to Brett and Rachelles
5. Went to Ben Petts house for his halloween party
6. Hung out with friends
7.Ate some yummy chips and dip
8.Came home and went to bed


8 Things your looking forward to......
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Decorating for christmas
4. All the fun Christmas time things
5.Cancun in february
6. my new workout videos that are coming:)
7. Spring so I can go camping again
8. Pauls birthday



8 Things on my wish list.....
1. Lose weight
2. Paint my doors
3. New clothes for winter
4. New shoes
5. Gunner to sleep through the night
6. Be done Christmas shopping ( but I am almost done)
7. Take the kids to disneyland
8. My kids to have a happy healthy life



8 people I tagged......
1. Teresa
2. lynette
3. BOth ashleys
4. Nicole
5.Kristin
6. jayme
7. Everyone that looks at my blog

1 comment:

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

hey! i got her cute letter!!! she is so stinken cute! i sent one back today so let me know when you get it! ill stop by soon!