Saturday, November 8, 2008

...I might just be a little obsessed !?!.....

Ok so I admit that I might just be a little obsessed with Gunner and this point in my life. He is at the funnest cutest age, and he does such funny cute little things everyday. I love to just watch him.... He is definatly into everything, but he is also such a little tease.......I feel bad to my other kids, but they also once went through this stage and I was just as obsessed with the things that they did...

.....Gunner is constantly running around chasing the dog, sometimes they will chase each other for hours, but his new thing is to run around trying to catch him so he can give him kisses. He runs around yelling "MUAH" MUAH" and him, until he catches him. And then usually the dog attacks him with doggy kisses and then he gets really annoyed and runs away!!!.......
.....The other day I was on the computer blogging and not really paying attention to what everyone else was doing. Well Pauls dad gave us these little bags of Popcorn on Halloween and the kids were eating theres, and Gunner happened to find an extra one. I found him behind my curtains in the kitchen just looking out the window eating popcorn.....Notice the shocked look with a mouth full of popcorn????
And My last thing about gun ......He is obsesed with putting on shoes. Braxton had his cousin and his friend over the other day and they all had left there shoes in the kitchen. It kept gunner busy for probably 45 minutes just putting them on and walking around tell they would fall off and then putting a new pair on :).....


Now onto another child( I promise I am just as obsessed with the other 2 too, they just aren't at that cute little stage LOL) Cambria has been telling me for months that she wanted to cut her hair off, so finally I made the appointment and we cut it off. It looks so much better and made her look so much older :(
Just a few other funny little notes......
The other dayI had my Friend Mikela watching my kiddos while I was at work. WEll She called me just laughing, She said you will never guess where I found the girls ( Cambria, and mya who is 5)Well it had been drug free week at school and the girls had wrote on a piece of paper ..." Drug free"...Sometimes drug free"...Does drugs"....Mikela lives in and appartment complex and they were going door to door asking the people, "If you are drug free sign here....if you sometimes do drug sign here ....If you do drugs sign here ... well the people would sign there names,(Of course they all said they were drug free ) ......:)
And LAst but not least, my little boy Braxton got in his first little fight at school ......so sad, but also kindof funny. I picked them upfrom school and The first thing out of Braxtons Mouth was "MOm I got in a fight today " Me...."Oh really " ...then went on to fish out details . I asked Braxton who started it ( Of course he said the boy) He told me "mom this kid just hates people" I asked him what happened and he told me that he told the kid he was a meany head , and the kid turned around and punched him in the heart and ripped his shirt. ......(LOL) well later we were sitting in the truck and I heard him whining in the back seat I turned around and he was holding his shoulder, I asked him what was a matter and he said "oh nothing my shoulder just hurts cause I got in a fight today " >>>>( But remember the kid punched him in the heart LOL LOL) He is to funny, I just don't know what I would do without Braxton for a good laugh.



6 comments:

About Us said...

I haven't seen Cambria's new hair cut, but it looks way cute:) I love your post I was laughing, about Braxton & his fight. That is so Kobe, they make a good pair:)

twinsand2boys said...

Ill have to see Cambrias haircut in person...from the pic it looks really cute.

About Me said...

how cute are all those pics, and I totally understand about the cute stages on the little one hehe. Chris told me once that I needed to take more pics of the other boys lol. I love Camberia's hair, it looks really cute in the pics. And LOL on the fight with Braxton that must happen to everyone in school at some time or other. Also thanks for doing my tag. it was fun reading :)

kurt and ash said...

Your kids are darling! :)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

They all seem to be in a fun stage!

Troy and Emily said...

I know how you feel about the baby. I think I take lots more random pics of him. Cambria's hair is adorable and I love the drug survey she took!