Friday, November 14, 2008

JuSt SoMeThInG FuN!!!!

I saw this on friends blog and thought It was cute! I asked them both seperatly so they wouldn't have the same answers



1. What is something mom always says to you? C:Claen YOur Room
B:Your in Trouble (LOL)
2. What makes mom happy? C: Being Honest and not getting in trouble, and asking before we do something
B:Giving Kisses
3. What makes mom sad? C:When we lie to you
B: Not givin kisses
4. How does your mom make you laugh? C:By tickeling me
B: Tickeling me
5. What was your mom like as a child? C: I don't know she had blonde hair and in 1st grade she had glasses...Thats all I can say
B:Like me
6. How old is your mom?C:25
B 25
7. How tall is your mom? C:Shes shorter than my dad, shes probably 7 feet
B :(He reaches his arm way up and says ) I can't reach that high
8. What is her favorite thing to do? C: Spend time with daddy
B: Go to the pool and clean
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? C: I don't know clean probably
B:Clean
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? C: Cause dad wanted you to or something
B: For a concert
11. What is your mom really good at? C:Helping me at math
B:cleaning
12. What is your mom not very good at?C:stop saying bad words (uh oh )
B: doing dishes ( As he looks at the sink full of dishes)
13. What does your mom do for her job? C: Nails
B: Nails
14. What is your mom's favorite food? C:Baked potato with chili on top
B:Chinese
15. What makes you proud of your mom? C:When she takes me to the mall
B:Being good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? C:Cinderella
B: Buzz lightyear
17. What do you and your mom do together? C:Homework
B:clean
18. How are you and your mom the same? C:We both have short hair and thats pretty much it
B:WE are 5 ( I am 25, he's 5 )
19. How are you and your mom different? C: Your prettier than me and taller
B:Your big and I am small
20. How do you know your mom loves you? C:You never say you hate me and you always say I love you
B: You take me to the pool

3 comments:

About Us said...

What a cute post! I think I will have to do that:0) I like how Braxton says you are both 5 that's pretty cute!

twinsand2boys said...

This is cute...and you must clean a lot LOL.

kurt and ash said...

So cute leslie! I love it! Such a cute idea!! :)