Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cambrias birthday weekend!!!!





We had quite the weekend for Cambria, she is truly one spoiled rotten little girl. Friday was her birthday, and we surprised her with a puppy. That is what she really wanted all along, and I talked her out of it and into redoing her room(Which I was going to do anyways :) ) Well we got her room all redone, and I got a call saying they were selling these last 2 dogs for 50 dollars, so we decided to surprise her with it.....(can I say Spoiled)She decided to name him Max.....( we went through about 10 names)
I started giving my kids the option ,if they wanted to have a friend party or just go somewhere fun.....Cambria chose to go swimming this year, well we did it 2 weeks before her birthday so I was feeling bad so we decided to go to the zoo~Gunner loved it, he thought everything was a Dog
And Last but not least, here are some pictures from her family party!!!

No comments: