Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy birthday Cambria!!!

Happy 7th birthday !!!!!
7 things i just love about you!!
  • 1~You are so beautiful!!! I often wonder where you came from!!;)
  • 2~YOu are truly my biggest helper!!!!
  • 3~You are the BEST big sister anyone could ask for!!! You love your brothers with all your heart and it shows, they will be indeed gratefull when they get older that they have a sister like you!!!
  • 4~You have a passion for dancing that I didn't know a little girl at your age could possibly have, and of course that makes me so proud!!!!
  • 5~You have the sweetest little spirit in the world!! But can also be the goofiest little girl I know and i love that!!!!

6~ You are mommy little girl and you are my rock!!!! YOu are there for me when I am sad,glad, mad.......and can always put a smile on my face!!!!

7~ You are your daddys little mooshu, and he adores you!!!! You love to play football and baseball with him, and deep down I think he hope you will be the first girl football player for Bear River! ;) (But we know better)

There are way more than just 7 things I love about you, and could go on for days!!!!!WE love you Cambria, and are so very proud of you in every way you are the sweetest smartest prettiest little girl I know!!! Happy Birthday Mooshu!!!

4 comments:

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

Happpy Birthday CAMBRIA!!!!!! WOW! i was looking through my old pictures and found one of her in a cute red dress in front of your xmas tree! she has grown up so fast!! i wish we were still neighbors!!!

The Johnsons said...

She is getting so old! And she really is beautiful, but it's obvious to me where she came from! Her mama is beautiful too! She looks so grown up in her first day of school pics! And Brax is SO old too! Wow! I am glad to hear I am not the only one that controls my kids (and husbands) clothing! :)

Landen and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Cambria! Your kids looked cute on the first day of school! How does Braxton like it? I'm glad that we bolg so I can feel like I know how you guys are doing! I was just thinking that I'm craving Texas Roadhouse so if you guys haven't been for awhile we should go!

T said...

what a cute sweet post, you made me cry it was so cute! wow i can't believe she is 7 crazy! Happy Birthday