Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catching up!!!

It has been awhile since I have blogged, so i will try and catch up on everything. I am hoping now that school has started, my life won't be so hectic, but we will see.....



The 18th was my nephew jaxs birthday, so we went down to Layton for his party. Gunner, was just loving my Uncle Charles and his hat :)

These are just some fun pictures we took before church the other day. (You have time to spare when church doesn't start tell 1:30 )
Just some fun pictures of Gun!!! The other day when I was folding Laundry he fell asleep in the middle of the pile....Top RIght is just gun and his daddy sleepin, he is such a daddys boy!! Bottom Right....This is where we can usually find gun, on the kitchen floor with the bag of chips :) Yesterday was the first day of school for my little kiddos, I was so looking forward to this day, but it was so sad to see how grown up they are getting. Cambria didn't even want me to walk her to class how sad is that..... I remember when she didn't want me to leave:(But she was so excited to see all of her friends, and I think she was feeling pretty special because she gets to walk Braxton and there cousin Trevor home from school everyday!!!
And here is my big kindergartener :( This was the saddest, ever since Cambria went to school Braxton has been my little buddy, we have done everything together....so it was sad to send him off, and he wasn't even sad, he was such a big boy. The annual County Fair parade was last weekend and cambria danced in the parade for the first time. She absolutly loved it.... her cousin Shaylynn is also a dancer and she didn't want me to pick her up at the end of the parade, she wanted to walk back with shay ....once again she is growing up!!! It is so sad that she doesn't need me like she used to:( But Gunner loved the parade, He thought all the horses were dogs, and he firgured out that he could eat the Candy with the wrapper on ...
My little Mooshu all grown up and dancing in the parade !!
More parade pics, The parade was pretty lame, but watching Gunner was a blast..

1 comment:

Troy and Emily said...

Leslie, I can't believe Cambria is in 2nd grade and now you have 2 in school! Wow, what do you do with only one at home?! They look so cute all ready for school. Fun update on your lives.