Saturday, August 16, 2008

i.am.me.

i am: very tired right now...I wish Gunner could learn to sleep all night and then sleep in :)
i think: about things way to much, I over analize everything
i know:I look like a crazy lady when I try to go shopping by myself with 3 kids
i have: 3 beautiful kids that i don't know what i would do without
i dislike: people who are fake....I hate when people are different when they are around certain people, your either my friend or your not no matter who you are around
i miss: my sister....we used to be so close, and my daddy, I never got a chance to really get to know him
i fear:something bad happening to my kids
i feel: grateful that I have a wonderful husband
i hear: Gunner upstairs (who knows what he is doing)
i smell: My scentsy bar I just put in my warmer
i usually: can never finish laundry all the way
i search: for cheap clearance stuff online when I am bored
i wonder: how my kids will turn out...... this is such a scary world, I just hope I teach them enough to keep them on the straight and narrow
i regret:to many things and always tell myself there is no turning back so just live from your mistakes
i love: my husband and my kids with all my Heart!!!
i care: way to much about my weight and what people think about me .....Always been a weakness
i always: wirte out bills on thursdays.. YUCK!!!
i worry:way to much and it drives my husband crazy
i am not:the mom I wish I was and work on it everyday
i remember: everything that is not important...
i believe: that everything happens for a reason!!!!
i dance: with Cambria to Hannah Montana all the time ( I like to pretend I can still dance)
i sing: in the car!!!! I love it!!!! :)
i don’t always: make dinner and I am trying to get better....eating out is so expensive
i argue:with my kids all day!!!
i don’t like:winter, I hate those bitter cold mornings
i write: to little I wish i was better about writing down the things I want to remember about my kids
i win: everytime when me and Paul plays card games
i lose:everytime I go golfing with Paul....I suck bad
i wish: school would start tomorrow....I can't wait for a little alone time
i never: get to take a bath in peace I always have someone bugging me
i listen: to everyone....that is one of my strengths I am such a goode listener....don't always have advice but am always willi ng to listen
i don't understand: why the price of everything has to be so much
i can usually be found: cleaning and not by choice
i am scared:when Paul is on graveyard ....I hate it
i need:to get ready ...we are going swimming today
i forget:everything.....my kids sucked all the memory out of me
i am happy:with my life!!!

1 comment:

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Cute post....it is funny all the things you can learn about each other just by reading these things!!