Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have been really bad about blogging lately, I have been super busy and by the time I go time to actually blog, my mom handed over Breaking Dawn.....and well ya that explains it all. i am still not finished yet and it is driving me crazy.....I promised Paul I would not read it when he was home ( he thinks I neglet him when I read LOL) and Gunner has had this jealousy issue with the book so ya but I decided I need to take a minute and catch up on my blogging



Here are some of our fun pictures from the 24th, Paul is so very patient with kids, they always love to be by him :)
We had a fun little BBQ at my house, and saw a bunch of friends we had not seen in awhile .
Yesterday was my birthday and my sweet sweet husband sent me a dozen roses to work !!!!! And my cute best friend emily brought me the other ones......I just loved them!!
And last but not least this was just today....I just can't get over what a good big sister Cambria can be.... She just loves gun and is constantly playing with him....needless to say most of the time I swear she thinks he is her doll, but she can be so sweet to him... I was cleaning the house and walked up stairs and she was reading him stories and next thing ya know she had read him to sleep :) It was the sweetest thing in th world

3 comments:

kurt and ash said...

good update! everyone and their dog is reading that book! i guess i need to give a shot!! :)

Landen and Heather said...

Fun pics! I know that book takes over you life if you let it! I tried not to read with Landen home but I couldn't help it! I can't wait till your done and we can talk about it! She is such a good big sister!

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

i cant believe he cried!!! how sad! :( tell him next time im in town i will give him a hug! Your kids are so cute!!!