Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SO PROUD!!!!!

Braxton came home from school today with his first baggy book, so of course we sat down to read it. I helped him with the very first word, and he took off from there! He ended up reading the whole book by himself, without any help by me!!!! He was so PROUD!!! I seriously don't think I have ever seen him so excited and Proud about anything in his whole life!!! He stood up and said" I seriously can't believe I just read that all by myself!!! Can I call Grandma!!"He was so Happy!! He called my mom, and without a hello or anything he just blurted out" Grandma I read my first book all by myself!!" It was so cute!!!!




B

6 comments:

About Us said...

What a cutie! He and Kobe are quite the pair when they get together they are both so full of it! WAY 2 GO BRAXTON:)

Kristin Bishop said...

kids are so much fun. Don't they make life so much better! What's your secret to staying so skinny. I need to work on it:)

kim said...

hey leslie, i was just hopping from blog to blog and found yours. you look really good and your family is so cute! sounds like your life is pretty amazing! my blog is lallatin3@blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. but i just wanted to say hello and that you have a way cute fam! oh ya this is kim bilbao.

Troy and Emily said...

Wow, impressive. Cooper has a long way to go to be reading. What is your secret?

T said...

That is so cute! I love to see their faces light up when they accomplish things! Your kids are adorable by the way.

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh he is growing up! I love that he was so proud of himself. What a cute boy!