Sunday, September 7, 2008

PeAcH DaYs!!!!

This weekend was the annual Peach Days in Brigham city!! I haven't gone for a couple of years and Paul was working, so me and the kids ventured to Brigham and went with my mom, my sister and her kids. The kids enjoyed the parade for the most part! I tried really hard to get Braxton to cheer for Box elder when they walked by, and instead he started Chanting "Box elder Sucks box elder sucks "His dad would have been so proud!!!!! He was finally happy when the only thing Bear river had in the parade went by!!!!! We headed to the festivities up town after ,but after standing in line for an hour for food, and fighting through people to try to look at the booths, we gave up and went home....Plus it was so super HOT and gunner was Cranky!!!



Trevon(my sisters little boy) got bored and came and sat by me, and we took these pictures. He wanted to see them and I said " whos that" (pointing to him in the picture) and he said " the incredibles" LOl I love him, isn't he so stinkin cute!!!

2 comments:

Landen and Heather said...

I love the fact that Paul already has Braxton brainwashed about Box Elder and Bear River! You'd think as the guys get older it wouldn't be a big deal, when my sister dated a Morgan guy they acted like they were still in high school. I love Cambria's puppy he's so cute!! I'm going to have to come over and hold him!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Shoot! I missed seeing you at the parade....Looks like you had fun though. I am glad that Bear River was allowed in the parade so that Braxton didn't think it was a total bust!