Monday, September 15, 2008

Gunner!!!!!!!

SO gunner is just at that age, that he is constantly doing something notty, or funny...I absolutly love this age, but he definatly keeps me on my toes. In the last couple of days he has just been into everything, and everytime I turn around he is doing something funny!!!!

He loves to try on everybodys shoes, but then shortly after he always decides for some reason that he should throw them in the garbage. I can't tell you how many times I find shoes in the garbage, and I just know I am going to throw some away one of these days. And if he is not throwing them away he hides them in the kitchen cupboards......

He has also turned into my little monkey!!! Everytime I turn around he is trying to climb up onto something, and when I am getting ready in the mornings this is usually his normal routine in the bathroom!!!! Climb Climb and Climb some more, I pull him down and he climbs right back up......And ocasionally Falls :(
When the kids are outside, he will go to the front window and stare out at them, it is so sad! He would be the happiest kids alive if I would let him live outside!!

3 comments:

Troy and Emily said...

I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I can't keep up! He sure is cute though and I'm glad I saw you at Peach Days!

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown since I seen you guys last. He looks like a totally different boy. (Growing up so fast). Cute pictures! Cute family!

About Us said...

Thanks for visiting our blog. I finally found yours, I love the pics. of your little monkey!! Your kids are all just 2 cute:)