Friday, September 26, 2008

My baby got stitches :(

My baby had to get stitches today, and I truly think it is the hardest thing I had to sit through in my entire life... I know it sounds silly, but it was hard. I was making some dinner to put in the crockpot and threw the can of corn away and 2 seconds later I turned around and Gunner had the can in his hand and he was screaming... My heart just dropped cause I knew what had happened. I t bled and bled and I tried to wrap it and he just kept taking it off... I thought he might be ok ( i try not to over react ) And we went to Ogden and the whole time we were gone it never really stopped bleeding, so when we got home we had Pauls dad look at it and he thought it definatly needed something ( you could see the fatty part of the skin YUCK!!!!) so we took him to the doctor and they sent us to the ER. It definatly needed stitches, they told us we were just lucky cause it almost hit his tendons. It was the saddest thing though, they strapped him down and he just screamed and screamed. It broke my little heart. I had to walk out a couple of times, cause I got a little weasy, I guess I am not good with shots and blood :) I know this picture is not very good, but he won't let me get a good picture

2 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man, that is so sad. I am glad that you were able to get it taken care of. It breaks me heart when little kids scream and there is really nothing that you can do to stop it.

About Us said...

Oh how sad, that's the worst watching your kids suffer:( Poor little man!