Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dinasour museum!!!

This weekend Paul had to work and since the kids have been couped up in this house I decided to go down to salt lake and see my Aunt and take them to do something. We went to Thanksgiving Point and took them to the dinosour museum.... the kids loved it.... and Gunner thought it was fun to run all over the place!!!
Cambria tried to get Gun to touch the dino bones but obviously he wasn't going for that
Gunner was amazed with the big dinos!!
Cambria thought it was amazing that she was not even as tall as the dinosaurs Knee!!


Gunner and Grandma!
This is where the kids could barry dinasours in the sand and then find them ....

Angel tried to get Gunner to try but he wanted nothing to do with it:)

There was a dinosaur, that you could put together and Gunner thought they were his pillows!!!!

They were weighing themselves, but for some reason all my children look high in this picture :)

This is a prime example of how Braxton was being!!!! He was roaring at EVERYONE!!!

Gunner thought it was fun to run when i was not looking:)
And This is exactly how my life goes.... Cambria is my little Angel, Gunner is everywhere and Braxton likes to be obnoxious!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

your kids are so cute. I need to do something fun with jax. I think we've been cooped up for to many months!
how do you stay so skinny? Please share?!?