Monday, March 16, 2009

Gun makes me smile:)

I know I just blogged 2 minutes ago, but I use this as kindof my journal to remeber the cute things my kids do and say, and when I was done blogging I went upstairs, and Gun was awake, and this is our converrstion:)
G: MOMMY HI
M: Hi baby
G: Daddy????
M Daddy's at work
G:Babon (Braxton)
M: He's Sleepin
G:Baba (Cambria)
M:She's at school
G: daddy scoo
M:No daddys at work
G:woke
M:ya
G: Eat tootie (Cookie)
M: you want a cookie???
G: ya sgo (lets go)

LOL I love that he is always so concerned where everyone is at... and how sad that we can kindof have a conversation. And as I was blogging, I gave in and gave him a cookie for breakfast cause he is spoiled rotten ( If it was the other too I would have said cookies are snacks not for breakfast eat something that is br eakfast LOL funny how he such a cute little shit and he gets his way ) He got halfway through the cookie and saw that the cupboard where we hide the candy was open and he gently touched my face and said "mommy nandy peeeeeease"Now how can you say no to that :)

1 comment:

Lorie Mikal said...

I love that kid! He is so adorable. You are a very blessed Mom Leslie, I hope you know that! Love You.