Friday, March 6, 2009

Braxton and Gunners new room!!!!!

It was time to get Gunner out of my room, and so that also meant time to redo Braxtons room to make room for Gun!!! So here are the before after and the tragedy that happened in the middle!!!

BEFORE: it was a hunting theme!!!
THE MIDDLE: Cambria accidentally left there door open and Gunner got in and decided to walk through the paint and all around the room, so I got the privelage of Scrubbing RED paint out of the Carpet for 3 hours:)
AFTER :Its not completley done I still need to find somemore decor but here is what we have so far!!!









5 comments:

About Us said...

Looks super cute! You can come do my house next:) LOL

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

so cute!!! I miss you guys!

Pianojo said...

looks good. you have real talent for decorating. I bet Braxton and Gun love it.

twinsand2boys said...

I like the new colors!! How fun!

Alison said...

Cute room. I guess red is a curse for boys getting into! I need to decorate my walls.