Monday, March 16, 2009

Our last big snow storm!!

I was uploading pictures onto my computer and found these pictures of the last big snow storm we had. Gunner hated the snow up until this point. He would always say "sno"....Touch it... and then I would lean him down to touch it and he would pull away and say NO NO NO, cowd. But this day I was going out to shovel so I put his boots , gloves and hat on and took him out with me and he just had the time of his life!!!!

Braxton was teaching him how to throw snowballs, and he thought it was hilarious!!


He was throwing a fit caus he wanted to help shovel, so here he is shovelin for mommy!!!

Look behind him the snow is as tall as him :)



Kindof blurry, but he is lovin life
He didn't ever want to come in and everyday after that he wanted to play in the "SNO...side" And now that it is getting warm, he wants to live outside, and the poor kid just thinks his life sucks, when Cambria and Braxton go outside!! I think it might be a long summer :)

No comments: